- The Collapse of US Dollar is inevitable – Prepare Yourself For the Future - April 26, 2020
- 82nd Anniversary of Dr. Allama Muhammad Iqbal - April 21, 2020
- Key of life - April 18, 2020
Reality OF LIFE
Nowadays, billionaires or common men who pass away at the age of 50 to 70 are mostly due to pancreatic Cancer or Diabetics. Words of dying person perhaps, will irritate you or change your views of your busy life. These are the feelings and the last words of a billionaire:
“I reached the height of success in the business world. In other eyes, my life is an essence of success. However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am familiar with very well. At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole long life, I realize that I enjoyed all the gratitude in aspects with wealth that I took so much pride in, now, seems paled and meaningless in the face of impending death. I was thinking that you can employ someone to drive the car for you or make money for you, but you cannot have someone bear the sickness for you. Material things that get lost, can be found but there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost “Life”. When a person goes into the operation room in his sudden situation, he will realize that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading, “Book of Healthy Life”.”
Whichever stage in life we are at right now, with time, we will face the day when the curtain comes down. Treasure love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your family friends, and love for those in your radius. Treat yourself well and appreciate others. As we grow older and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a Rs.100,000/- or Rs. 1,000/-watch, they both tell the same time. Whether we carry a Rs.300,000/- or 3,000/- wallet or handbag, it doesn’t make a difference, the amount of money inside is the same. Whether we drive a Rs.50,00,000/- car or a Rs.500,000/- car, the road, and distance are the same and both will reach the same destination. Whether someone drinks a bottle of Rs.10,000 or Rs. 1,000 wine, the hangover is the same. Whether the house we live in is 3000 or 300 Sq.ft, loneliness is the same.
You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world. Whether you fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down you go down with it, therefore, I hope you realize the true blessings when you have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters who you can chat with, laugh with, talk with, have sing songs with, talk about North-South-East- West or heaven and earth. That is true happiness!!
“Five indisputable Facts of Life”:
- Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. So, when they grow up, they will know the value of things, not the price.
- Best awarded, works with your job…… Eat your food as your medicines, otherwise, you have to eat medicines as your food for the rest of your life and you could become a burden on your family.
- The one who loves you will never leave you for another because even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find one reason to hold on.
- There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few understand it.
- You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage.
Note, if you just want to walk fast, walk alone! But if you want to walk, then for, walk together.
Advice By the Best Doctors In The World…..
- Self-confidence &
- Maintain them in all stages of life and enjoy a healthy life. Allah loves you and Allah doesn’t change anyone who does not want to change him.